We are a young startup with solid funding in a technically challenging domain space and we are looking for a solid Data Analyst & Report Developer. This is an opportunity to get involved at an early point of developing and rolling out a new SaaS platform, and as such, we need allrounders that can build across the stack as well as lay the foundations for good Data structures and processes. Our aim is to keep building our high quality core team.
From a culture and team perspective, we want to foster an open and collaborative organization. We think that the way to do this is by leaving your ego at the door. Everyone should feel empowered to put forward their ideas, and to receive constructive feedback. Similarly, everyone should be comfortable with letting their ideas drop in pursuit of a team compromise. This is software – almost every decision requires a balancing of pros and cons.
We want engineers / data scientists that aim to gain a solid understanding of the business problem domain that they are building solutions for. You are actively involved in helping the business identify and refine quality reports in an agile way. This means that quite often you are also a source of innovative designs and formatting. You can write and understand complex SQL queries to build quality reports against various platforms.
We are looking for someone that can also perform database administration, maintenance and performance tuning tasks, whilst assuring robust and scalable designs. Someone who understands and are able to deploy High Availability Data solutions.
We need Data Engineers who can proactively monitor performance and do capacity planning for future database and server growth.
We realise that all together this is a tall set of requirements, but if you think that you have the capability to fill these boots, there will be some good rewards.
– Competitive Salary.
– Work flexibility (guideline of 3 days a week from home)
– High impact role at an early stage of well funded startup.
– No dress code
**Desired Skill set:**
– Solid experience with report generation and creation of data extracts using tools like Power BI / SSRS/ Jasper Reports.
– Solid experience with cloud infrastructure and variety of DB technologies.
– Solid experience with complex database concepts an architectures.
– Solid experience with Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
– Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies